Hello and welcome to Westlake’s Creative Writing blog.
The purpose of this blog is to:
1. Provide a central location for all assignments and examples (some shown in class, others not)
2. Provide easy access to the writing of other students
– Post an introduction on your blog (remember, you are speaking to the blogosphere, not just to me or your classmates, so make sure you stay safe and keep it anonymous).
Not sure how to start? Try looking at these posts:
- Introduction – Harold Miner
- Who Am I – Charlotte Charles
- I am, I am, I am – Esther Greenwood
- Overture to blog in B flat – The Devastation Diaries
- Intro in re le’sprit de le’sclaier – Hazel Grace
- Her – pleasefindmehere
- In case you were wondering – Suzy E.
Still need some ideas? Look here:
After you have written your intro post, personalize your blog. Pick a theme that you like. Add some pictures. Add some widgets. Make it yours.
*Note: Ms. Rallison’s pen name is not Harold Miner.